No man is an island; and these days few businesses are. Rapid globalisation, the growing importance of the EU, and the burgeoning growth of the Internet as a business medium, are all conspiring to add an international dimension to UK businesses.
Trading with overseas companies, selling to overseas markets, and setting up overseas operations all require expert knowledge; from the formation of your company to establishing processes. Westbury can help you to:
- Set up accounting procedures for dealing with the euro or other currencies
- Determine the best business structure for tax purposes
- Reduce your overseas tax burden
- Develop strategies for financing overseas subsidiaries
- Repatriate profits at minimum tax cost
- Work with our fellow advisers in your country of operation
Westbury partners with UK Work Permits to assist with Immigration matters and Visas.
For more information contact Keith Graham email@example.com, telephone number 0207 553 7122