Whether yours is a new or a mature business, ensuring that you have the necessary finance is essential for achieving your objectives. Indeed, one of the most common causes of business failure is badly structured or inadequate financing.
Westbury can help you to:
- Conduct a feasibility study of your projects
- Decide on the most suitable sources of finance - personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, national and regional agencies, venture capital, or equity capital
- Prepare the necessary business plan, forecasts, prospectuses, etc.
- Present your proposals to your chosen finance source
- Arrange a disposal, merger/acquisition, or management buyout/in
- Apply for a loan under the new Enterprise Finance Guarantee scheme
Our expertise and contacts will help you open doors that may otherwise have remained closed for you.
For more information contact Keith Graham, email@example.com telephone number 0207 553 7122