Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, and not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business including helping with company formation.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company. Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts . Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals;
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise;
- Deal with all company secretarial issues;
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Start your new venture on a sure footing - call us for an initial consultation today.
Contact Tony Mann: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number 020 7553 7139