Property Accountants London
Westbury has extensive experience in the Property and Real Estate sector and our office location in central London puts us at the heart of a booming property market industry.
- Dedicated Team of Property accountants and experts
- Structural and Start-up Advice: assisting with initial concepts, business planning and raising finance
- Corporate Structure: Sole Trader, Company, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or Partnership
- Tax Legislation: advice with capital gains and land tax, profit extraction and offshore regulations
- Monthly/Quarterly Reporting: production of management accounts and specific key performance indicators
- Annual Accounting and Auditing: production of statutory accounts and audits where required
- Payroll Services and Cash Flow Management: payroll processing
- Regulatory Reports: RICS, RIBA, NAEA
- Valuations and Reinvestment: share options, disputes, disposals and strategic planning
- PAYE and Investigations: full service including quantifying and negotiating settlements
Whether owning one’s own home or buying property as part of an investment strategy, most of us come into contact one way or another with the property market. Legislative tax in the Property and Real Estate sector is constantly changing and that is why expert advice is vital.
We are specialist property accountants in the heart of the City of London who can cover all aspects within this market helping you to avoid any pitfalls and maximising your return on investment.
For many years, Westbury’s specialist team of property accountants have acted as advisers to developers, investors, dealers and property professionals such as surveyors, architects, landlords and letting agents. We help those buying properties within their pension schemes, and clients entering the world of property for the first time through the ‘buy to let’ market.
One of our strongest niches is in the area of service charges, managing substantial blocks of flats and offices in conjunction with many leading firms of property managing agents. Whether a multi-let office building in the centre of London or a block of flats in the suburbs, our service charge team will be able to offer guidance and support.
Because of Westbury’s longevity and positioning within the Property and Real Estate sector, we can also offer specialist introductions to solicitors, architects, surveyors and managing agents.