Many UK businesses are undertaking activities that they don’t even realise fall into the category of research and development. There are a significant number of funds aimed at supporting forthcoming projects as well as tax relief on work or projects that may have already been done or are currently underway.
Westbury have partnered with T4C Business Growth Consultancy to help discover grants and funding for your business. As part of T4C’s thorough business review, they will be able to identify the elements of your work that are covered by these opportunities and in the case of the tax relief, we will be able to give you an indication of the likely tax savings. Once identified T4C will help you through the process to enable you to obtain what you are owed, as quickly as possible.
Here are some questions to ask to see if you might be eligible for R&D Funding or Tax Relief
- Does the company undertake the development of new products/processes?
- Is the company creating new or improved products?
- Is the company aiming to duplicate existing products or processes in an appreciably improved way?
- Has the company made advancements in its field of work?
- Does the company employ technical staff engineers, software developers or scientists?
- Does the company consider itself technically innovative?
- Does the company spend money on staff costs, consumables, and/or subcontractor costs in order to undertake the development work?
If you answer ‘Yes‘ to any of the questions above your business may be eligible.
Contact our team to find out more.