Charity Accountants London
Working with charities lies at the heart of Westbury with a wealth of experience spanning more than twenty years. Our specialist charity team of accountants and auditors are also themselves trustees of various charities.
- Start Up Advice: advice with initial concepts and forming a charity
- Managing Accounts: selecting the most appropriate structure, implementing reporting and control systems, advice on Trustees’ responsibilities
- Financial: planning and producing cash flow projections
- Auditing and Risk Management
- Tax: advice with Capital Gains tax, VAT and Gift Aid
Westbury has a passion and thorough understanding of the Voluntary and Not-For-Profit sector and is able to assist with charities of all sizes.
However big or small the charity, an understanding of the complex tax regulations within this industry is essential and that is where our expertise can help.
Whether you are a charity, school, educational programme, religious body, professional institution or a high net worth individual trust fund, we offer advice and ensure you are fully compliant with the Charities Act.
Our charity accountants offer specialist advice on increasing donations and beneficiary/user feedback. A fair approach to pricing for charities is always considered.
Keith Graham, who leads the Westbury charity team, has for many years been involved as Chairman and Treasurer of the Family Holiday Association, a well-known national charity. He was one of the first members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to be awarded the Diploma in Charity Accounting in 2007.