Lets face it we all use keyboards and could benefit from learning a few shortcuts that make our lives a little simpler.
Here are seven useful shortcuts from one of our very efficient secretaries.
There are numerous keyboard shortcuts which could ease your task of typing a Word document quite considerably. For those unfamiliar with these, here are seven to begin practising:-
- Ctrl + A – selects and highlights the whole document.
- Ctrl + B – emboldens any highlighted word/s or document.
- Ctrl + C – copies the highlighted section.
- Ctrl + D – shows the font choices.
- Ctrl + E – centres words as you type or highlighted sections.
- Ctrl + F – finds a word or words.
- Ctrl + Z – undoes your previous action.
There are alternatives to the above examples, but these are good to remember in order to cut down your typing time and use of your poor exhausted mouse or the touchpad on your laptop.
Maureen Lock – Secretary
Westbury Accountants and Business Advisors is an accountancy practice based in London. Westbury have been providing Accounting and Tax solutions to small and medium sized businesses since 1936. Talk to the team at Westbury on 0207 253 7272 or visit http://www.westbury.co.uk.